sample

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm Booked




Reading books/novels challenge me. Challenge how enormous my imagination and how dirty my mind is(joke). LOL Picturing the scenes, where it happen, feeling the characters emotions and mood. I think the latter is what lack in movies,the POV(point of view) of the characters. What are the characters thinking? Feeling? It add more life and spice in the story. Unless the actors/actresses acting are really great. haha! Pero iba talaga pag book. Actually I'm not really into movies so yea I'm bias. lol There's a saying "You can't enjoy reading a book if you have a poor imagination."

Kapag pumupunta ako sa SM hindi pwedeng di ako dadaan sa National Bookstore or BookSale... Automatic yan. Alam mo yung Free Public Reading? Nakakangawit din yan ah. Tinatandaan ang page number tapos to be continue na lang. haha! Alam niyo na... But sometimes pinipigilan ko pumunta sa National lalo na pag walang datung! $_$ Nakakafrustrate lang! Sumasakit ang kulot kong buhok. lol SOMEDAY I will buy all the books I likes! Lahat ng books ni James Patterson, I like thrillers/suspense which is his genre. But I'm open to other genre too, I like inspirational. :)

James Patterson
Lahat ng librong ito ni idol HAHA!
Though I am not a fast reader,I can't finish a book in just one-time-read...may basketball kasi..Sort of Love triangle issue. HAHA!

Ayun na nga nakakaadik din ang pagbabasa...Well depende rin. Haha eh kung puro textbooks naman babasahin nakakatamad siguro. LOL

 Some? nah! Many people describing book like boring, just a waste of time, tedious, BUT what inside of it are happiness,anger,sadness,pity,fear,love,heartache,excitement... All the emotions and everything you never know before is in there,inside that ugly book cover! Start reading so you'll experience it,yourself,pero syempre depende pa rin kung maganda yung book o magaling yung author. HAHA!


No comments:

Post a Comment