sample

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Almost But...

There's a girl I like,my childhood crush, it is a long story so... 'til that one day nakita ko name niya sa isang photo comment or something sa fb. Hey it sounds so familiar. Do I know her? *think *think *think...

FLASHBACK: Holding her waist..holding her hands. *dance*

Damn! The memory recall quickly. It was Linggo ng Wika, I'm reminiscing it like it only happened yesterday. HAHA *grin*

She just recently broke up with her long time boyfriend, 6 years! That was too long and too tough to handle. She is having a hard time base sa mga convo namin. I'm telling her the best advise I could give para kahit papaano malessen yung heartache niya. Her ex is a fool! I caught myself singing "Binabasura ng iba ang siyang pinapangarap ko" ♫ ♬ haha! *grin*

Gusto ko ligawan pero ayoko. Gusto ko magpapansin pero ayoko. Off timing? Maybe.. Pwede ring wala talaga. :))

2 comments:

  1. pers lab neber dies migo? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malay mo #StartingOverAgain mo na 'yun. I don't know you personally nor your "childhood crush" pero malay mo siya pala ang destiny. But don't rush into things, let her be your friend and from there who knows, both of you pala eh may same feeling before na pwedeng I-build up in present.

    Goodluck and Godbless :)

    ReplyDelete