sample

Friday, August 30, 2013

Beauty of The Beast

He is misunderstood by fans, of course not me I'm bias! lol! If Calvin is playing against my team, for sure I would know what it feels like. Mayabang, dirty player, mga antics niya, flopper are the reasons why they hate him. Yes mayabang siya but I don't see him as a dirty player at least for his rookie year in the PBA. May nabalitaan ako nung amateur years niya, he punched a player in NCAA kaya I base it when he turns pro(PBA). hehe! I think Alaska Management did a good job disciplining Abueva not to retaliate pag binigyan siya ng hard foul. Tatayo lang siya na parang walang nangyari at ngingitian ka para lalo kang maasar! hahaha!


He said that he is a tough guy on the court but a loving father off the court.* After practice madalas bahay lang siya kasama ang kanyang mga anak at asawa. Oh diba napaka family-centered niya? Sinong mag-aakalang... hahaha! See the picture below nakakatouch. lol!
  PHOTO CAPTION: The beauty of The Beast (haha!)


Calvin is on the verge of bagging the rare ROY and MVP award. He's topping the league in statistical points but failed to get the Best Player Of The Conference in the past 2 conferences. Clearly because his image is not so good in the eyes of the media and players. Wag ka mag alala Calvin di bale ng hindi mo makuha ang MVP(sureball na ROY eh hehe!) gawin mo lang back to back champion ang Alaska, solb na solb na kaming mga fans. :)

Calvin Abueva: "My goal is to win championships, that’s my focus. I know fans are talking about the MVP award but I’m not thinking about it.” 

Damn Calvin you got me! You got me on what you said. You definitely adopted the TEAM principle of Alaska! #WeNotMe

Keep playing hard and keep BEASTING Calvin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment